Botox injections on the way out
What is Botox or Botulinum Toxin?
Things to know about botulinum toxin Injections
- Small needles are used
- The procedure takes 1-2 minutes
- Takes about 7-10 days to go back to work
- Place ice on injection area for an hour afterward
- Exercise the muscle for an hour after injection
- No hot showers or exercise the day of injection
- Effects last 3-4 months
- into the correct areas
- in the correct amounts
- using correct techniques
- by fully trained and experienced injectors
Botox Cosmetic is still a drug that is capable of killing you! It does stop muscle contractions, after all, and we have lots of muscle contractions that keep us alive—heart, diaphragm, throat muscles, etc.
So before you make a move to stop a movement, ask your cosmetic plastic surgeon.